Member Login & Registration
Click Here to access the login page - registrations for the 2013 season will open 1 February 2013.
Netball North Harbour will continue to use the online registration system introduced in 2011 and used for 2012 for all club and school players and coordinators. This page outlines how the registration process works.
- Players who registered last year should not register again - you should receive an email asking to to update your details. If you do not receive this, please contact the centre on 09-481-0022, or email Teri
- New players should be registered as family groups, with parents and other players from the same family registered at the same time so they are linked together
- If a person within the family has more than one role, they should register as a player first and foremost. They can then be empowered as a coordinator/coach/manager/parent etc.
Registration for NEW players:
The player registration process is as follows:
- Click Here to begin the registration process, and when the registration screen opens, click the "Register Player" button
- Enter the details for the first player, including information about their coaching/umpiring experience
- On the next screen, select their club/school and continue
- On the next screen, use the “add another player to this family” link to add additional players, and parents who are also players
repeat steps 2 and 3 for all players in the family
- Use the “Add a Parent/Guardian” link to add any parent/guardians who are not players
- Follow the process through until you reach the screen where registration is confirmed. You will receive an email within 10 minutes with your username (users choose their own password during registration).
Register a Coach/Coordinator/Umpire/Manager (Non-player):
Note – Only people who are not registering as part of a family should do this. If you are part of a family and also one of these roles, you will be assigned as such by an NNH administrator. Use the NEW Player registration process above to register your family.
- Click Here to begin the registration process, and when the registration screen opens, click the "Register Associate" button
- On the following screen, select the type of person you are primarily
- Complete the registration process
Note for School/Club Coordinators:
Once you have registered either as a part of a family OR as a School/Club Coordinator, contact the Centre and they will add you to your club/school as a coordinator. From that point you can login using the same login details but you will have access to the coordinator functions for your club/school.